| You know you've been in University too long when...|
- You actually like doing laundry at home where the washing machines work.
- Two miles is not too far to walk for a party.
- You'd rather clean than study especially if an essay is due.
- "Oh shit how did it get so late!" comes out of your mouth at least once a night.
- Parents' cooking becomes something you desire, not avoid.
- You schedule your classes around sleep habits and soap operas.
- You know the pizza boy by name and don't even need to read the menu.
- You go to sleep when it's light and get up when it's dark.
- You live for getting mail.
- Looking out the window is a form of entertainment.
- Prank phone calls become funny again.
- You start thinking and sounding like your friends and your accent becomes a hybrid of West Country, Surrey and general Northern.
- Highlighters are the coolest things on earth.
- Rearranging your room is your favourite pastime.
- Rubbish cheap £1 shops are so cool.
- The weekend lasts from Thursday to Monday.
Du bist hier: Anke/Spass/Rund ums lernen/You know you've been in University too long when...|