| Before I came to University, I wish I had known...|
- That it didn't matter how late my first lecture was, I'd still sleep through it.
- That I could change so much and barely realize it.
- That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
- No matter how 'cool' you were in school, no one here cares.
- That if you wear polyester everyone will ask why you are so dressed up.
- That every clock on campus shows a different time.
- That if you got good A-levels, so what? It doesn't matter here.
- That I would go to a party the night before an exam or essay due-date.
- That you can know everything and fail a test.
- That you can know nothing and ace a test.
- That I could get used to almost anything found out about my friends.
- That most of my education would be obtained outside of lectures.
- That friendship is more than getting drunk together but that's still funny......!
- That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
- That Psychology is really Biology, that Biology is really Chemistry, that Chemistry is really Physics and that Physics is really Maths.
- That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
- That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
- Don't be dismayed at good-byes, a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
Du bist hier: Anke/Spass/Rund ums lernen/Before I came to University, I wish I had known...|